How do you combine Facebook Ads, Explainer Video and Chatbots?
After identifying the ideal target, Facebook Ads contain an opt-in link to a Messenger Chatbot.
What is the goal of the Facebook Ad?
- Increase traffic to your website from Facebook
- Increase attendance at your event
- Generate new leads
- Increase the reach of your content on Facebook
- Boost engagement for your Facebook Page
- Link to your custom Chatbot
How do you define the audience?
What types of Facebook Ads can I place?
- 1) Carousel: 2 or more images or video
- 2) Single Image: Up to 6 variations using 1 image
- 3) Single video
- 4) Slideshow: Up to 10 image loops
- 5) Canvas: A more immersive story combing images and video
What is the overall objective?
• Generate interest in your product or service
• Brand Awareness
• Promote your website
• Promote your Facebook Page
• Increase your reach
• Boost your posts
What are some examples of how I can use this method?
- Send people to a destination on or off Facebook
- Get installs of your app
- Raise attendance at your event
- Get video views
- Collect leads for your business
- Identify a group
What type of conversions could I expect?
• Increased visits to your website
• Increased engagement with your app
• Get people to claim an offer
• Promote a product or catalogue
• Get foot traffic to your location
Can I promote an existing post?
You can create an ad using an existing post
What are some other advantages?
• Higher Retention Rate
• Save Money on human labor
• Interact with your customer
• Customer Acquisition
• Automated customer assistance
• Improve response rate
• Automate repetitive tasks
What is KPI?
Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s create an objective, measure progress, inspire action. A measurable value that shows achievement or effectiveness.
Following your initial conversation, Messenger provides full analytics to help improve your response rate based on Key Performance Indicators.